Working Equitation Clinic with Stephanie Jennings
Join L4 rider and coach Stephanie Jennings for a working equitation clinic! Don't know anything about working equitation? No problem! Prepping to move up a level? Also great! Sessions will be two hours in length and small groups will be organized by riding experience levels. Riders must be able to walk and trot confidently.
Don't want to ride, but want to learn about this exciting sport? Join us to learn about the sport - obstacles, scoring, and how to get started! Our "What is Working Equitation" session will start at 9 AM with small group riding sessions starting after.
Middleburg Riding Clients ONLY - Horse use and transport
What is Working Equitation + Audit
- Ride Time: Ride times will be email after the closing date.
- Trailer Direction: Trailer parking available around circle in front of barn.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER